Our new website is mobile friendly and easier than ever to use from your mobile device. However, to do your banking from a mobile device we suggest using our mobile banking app.
Our free app, Touch Banking, allows you to bank on the go, anywhere. Now you can check your account balances, view transactions, transfer money between EEFCU accounts, pay bills or find a nearby ATM.
It’s available for iOS and Android devices. Just go to Apple’s App Store or Google Play and search for “TouchBanking” Or click one of the links below.
To enable your mobile application with the EEFCU, you will need to do the following:
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select “Self- Service” Tab
- Under “Additional Services”, select “Mobilti”
- Select “Sign Up”
- Review “Terms and Conditions” , check box, and hit “Continue.”
- You will see an App Code that you will need to activate the Touch Banking app.
- Download the “Touch Banking” Mobile Application from the Google or iPhone App Store.
- Enter the App Code you received earlier. If you forget the code, call the EEFCU and we will be happy to assist you.
- You log-in for your mobile device is the same as your log-on for Online Banking, including your User ID, Security Code and Challenge Questions.