CardValet is a FREE app that can be loaded onto your mobile device. It allows you to turn your EEFCU EMV Debit Card on or off immediately, get instant purchase alerts, and control transactions. These features can help protect you against fraud as well as help manage your finances by setting card restrictions, spending limits, and much more. Once you download CardValet from your app store, follow the instructions listed below and/or prompts given on the app.
To enable CardValet, you will need to do the following:
- Download the CardValet Fiserv app. It is available for iOS and Android devices. Just go to Apple’s App Store or Google Play and search for “CardValet fiserv” or click one of the links below.
- Set up an account with the “get started” link at the bottom. Follow the prompts for card information and last four (4) of Social Security Number.
- Create an account:
- Fill in the required information including email (make sure the EEFCU has your current email. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Create a user name and password following the required combinations or letters, numbers, and symbols.
- At this point you will be able to sign in using the username and password you just created.
For more information or questions, give us a call at 541-988-9059.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Copyright © 2020 Emerald Empire Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.