You’ll never get a robot when you call on the phone. And we’re always here to talk in person about any financial questions or concerns. Our goal is simple: We want to provide personalized financial services that are easy, effective and help you keep control of your financial life.
Who can join
We have been serving employees and contract workers of Guard Publishing Company, along with their families, since 1954. In 2010, we changed from a single-sponsor credit union charter to what is called a “multiple common bond charter.” That means we can add other groups of individuals that have a common bond.
If you are part of any of these groups, you are eligible to join:
- Immediate Family of Credit Union Member (Immediate Family Includes: Mother, Father, Siblings, Adoptive Children, Foster Children, Aunt, Uncles, Spouse, Grandchildren)
- Retirees or Spouses of Retirees of the Guard Publishing Company receiving retirement benefits
- Employees of Guard Publishing Company & Gatehouse Media
- Independent contractors of Gatehouse Media
- Employees of the Law Office of Donald R. Slayton, Attorney at Law
- Employees of the Law Office of Alan G. Seligson, Attorney at Law
- Employees, agents and brokers of Westover 21 Realty Office
- Members of the Confederated Tribe of Grand Ronde
- Employees and contract employees of Kaminski Construction, LLC
- Employees of Murphy Plywood
- Employees of Goodwill Industries
- Employees of Franz Bakery
- Employees of McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Employees of Oregon Electric
- Employees of Total Property Care
- Members of the NAACP
- Employees of OMT Mortgage & their immediate family members
- NW Roofing and Siding Pros
- Employees of Harding Electric
If you qualify, simply come in and complete a membership application and make an initial deposit of at least $25 which will be held in your account for the life of your membership.
Please call if you have any questions: 541-988-9059.