Then enjoy the convenience of having your statements at your fingertips. With E-Statements, you will be able to access your credit union statement at your convenience, save it to a file, or print it for your records. E-Statements will be accessible for up to two years.
Unlike mailed paper statements, which take about 8-10 days to arrive in your mailbox, E-Statements are available to you within 1-2 business days after the end of the month.
Follow these steps to sign up:
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Select “Self Service” Tab and then, under “Additional Services” select “eStatements”.
3. Review the on screen information and click on “I Agree”.
4. Hit “register” and follow the prompts to ensure you can view statements with your current pdf reader on your computer and/or phone.
5. Register and hit “Next”
6. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link inside the email to complete registration.
7. Follow the prompts as presented, including reviewing and agreeing the Terms and Conditions that will be presented.
8. You will receive an email confirmation that the steps have been completed and you can then log-in to the secure site.
If you have just opened your account, no statements will be available for viewing because your account is new. If you have an existing account, available statements will appear for your viewing and downloading if you require that service.
Each month you will receive an email notification when your statements are available for viewing. To log in click on “Online Banking” at the top of the page and select your e-statement link to then reach your statements.
If you have any questions about E-Statements give us a call.